A good reason to choose a VEGE remanufactured product is ‘peace of mind’ all our products are sold with a 12 month parts & labour guarantee. Unlike many of our competitors, our warranty is not limited by mileage restriction within the guarantee period. Furthermore with branches throughout Europe; VEGE boasts a Pan-European warranty network to help you in the unlikely event that you experience a problem with a VEGE product. To ensure that our products can meet the demands of today’s exacting motoring demands, all VEGE remanufactured products are built to the highest standards. The replacement parts we use are sourced from around the world and include some of the best known brands in the automotive after-market. Our highly trained engineers inspect build quality at every stage of the remanufacturing process, all the elements of the products that we remanufacture are thoroughly cleaned before we start work and wherever possible we work to the OE manufacturer’s tolerances and procedures.
What should you do if you have a problem?
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with your VEGE product you should, in the first instance, refer to the supplier of the product quoting; the Invoice number and date of supply.
Our Distributors/Agents/Wholesalers/Retailers are familiar with the VEGE claim process and will contact our team on your behalf.
We issue a unique ‘Warranty Claim’ number for any query that is reported, no matter how minor. This Claim number is used as a reference at every point of contact and allows us to track the claim to a successful conclusion.
If you believe there is a defect with the product it should be reported to the supplier of the product as soon as possible, after it becomes apparent and before any attempt to repair. Unauthorized repairs or rectification work will not be reimbursed without prior consultation or written approval.
The following steps must be adhered to in the event of a possible defect that results in a potential Warranty Claim;
1. The end-user/car driver/fitting garage must contact the Distributor/Agent/Wholesaler/Retailer who supplied the VEGE product and must provide the following information-
The product reference/serial number
a. The make & model of the vehicle
b. The date the product was purchased
c. The mileage of the vehicle at the time of purchase of the VEGE product
d. The current mileage of the vehicle
e. Comprehensive details of the fault/defect or complaint
2. If the end-user/car driver/fitting garage is unable to contact the agent who supplied the unit, he/she may contact the VEGE Branch directly, detailing the required information outlined in step 1.
3. The vehicle must be delivered at the claimants expense, to a mutually agreed repairer. No repairs or rectification may be undertaken until costs and the method of repair have been agreed with the VEGE branch, in writing.
4. VEGE will issue a unique Warranty Claim number that will be used as a reference throughout the claim, all correspondence, invoices etc shall carry this reference number. No claim will be paid without an official order number from VEGE.
5. VEGE reserves the right to source any parts that may be required to repair the fault. All faulty or damaged parts removed under the terms of this Warranty shall become the property of VEGE and must be returned.
6. Failure to comply with any of the points above may compromise your warranty and invalidate your claim.
TRADE CUSTOMERS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
In an effort to manage warranty costs VEGE sells its products at Trade prices, in doing so VEGE are able to pass on a limited liability warranty.
This does not affect the statutory rights of the end user outlined in the ‘Sale of Goods Act’ but it does allow VEGE to request pre-agreed trade Labour Rates in the case of agreed claims. Under no circumstance will VEGE pay associated indirect costs of Warranty; Car Hire, Loss of Earnings, Compensation etc.